Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pride

       I believe that pride is the easiest sin for me to fall into. I know that God has given me a spirit of humbleness, and most people say that I am humble. That is when the devil does his work. The devil often so deceptive that he can use our strengths as weaknesses. Before people recognize my talents, I am very humble with them. But, as soon as the people recognize my talents, the devil will try to deceive me to have pride and think that I am so great instead of thinking that God is so great for giving me this amazing talent. The Holy Spirit has revealed this to me and I am now trying, as soon as the devil tries to deceive me, to give God the glory  and thank Him for honoring me with some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment